In 2002, 29-year-old Jennifer vanished without a trace after getting into a heated argument with her live-in girlfriend. For nearly two decades, Jennifer’s disappearance has puzzled investigators, because even though they think they know who’s responsible, they’ve struggled to come up with answers to the two remaining questions in her case: what happened, and where is Jennifer?
Jennifer was in her late twenties when she went missing. She was about 5’7” and 115 pounds. She had blue eyes and long brown curly hair. She wore contacts, had a broken front tooth that was repaired, and had scars on her waistline and under her chin. She normally wore baseball caps and sweatshirts. She’d be 49 years old today and would possibly be going by the name Sidney or Sydney.
If you know anything about the disappearance of Jennifer Wilson, or if Brenda Leonard has ever talked to you about Jennifer’s disappearance, please call the Sedgwick County Sheriff’s Office at 316-660-3799 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episode Source Material
- The Wichita Eagle: Can you help solve this crime?
- The Wichita Eagle: For families of missing, hope never vanishes, by Matt Riedl.
- FBI: Jennifer L. Wilson – Derby, Kansas.
- 12News: Investigators search for Wichita area woman’s remains, case still cold, by Alex Flippin.
- The Charley Project: Jennifer Lee Wilson.