In 1980, when Randy Leach was 20 years old, he decided to take a break from college to hitchhike through the American west. It was supposed to be a journey of self-discovery and a way for the Wisconsin man to learn about different religions and ways of life, and it was exactly that…until Leach disappeared from a dairy farm in Idaho.
If you think you had any interaction with Randy Leach in the fall of 1980 during his travels in the American West, the Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office in Wisconsin urges you to call them at 920-459-3111.
Episode Source Material
- Idaho State Journal, Police look for man who disappeared in 1980, staff report
- The Charley Project, Randall Dean Leach
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, Randall Dean Leach
- KTVZ, News Channel 21, Does Bend hold answer to 35-year missing person case? By KTVZ News Team
- Oxygen, Mark of a Killer
- The Oregonian, Portland detectives definitively link I-5 killer Randy Woodfield to 5 more deaths. By Tom Hollman Jr.