audiochuck The Deck® Tour Sweepstakes
Crime Junkie Fan Club Members
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The audiochuck The Deck® Tour Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) starts January 27, 2023 at 12:00:01 AM CDT and ends January 29, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM CDT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Audio Chuck, LLC (“Sponsor”).
2. Non-affiliation. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM (COLLECTIVELY “SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS”). YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. QUESTIONS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
3. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia who are: (a) 18 years or older, (b) of the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, (c) Crime Junkie Fan Club members as of the Sweepstakes start date (“Entrant”). Void elsewhere and where prohibited. Sponsor, and employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, and partners and companies, along with their officers, executives, and employees, involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Entities”), and each of their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
4. How to Enter.
1. OPTION 1: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by texting #fanclubdeck to (317) 733-7485, along with (a) your name and (b) the city and state of your desired venue for the ticket prize (see prize description below). All specified information must be included in text message to be considered an Entrant.
Entrants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By texting #fanclubdeck to (317) 733-7485, Entrant is agreeing to receive, at the number from which the text was sent, instructions for how to enroll in the Sweepstakes and instructions for how to opt-in to marketing communications from Sponsor. By entering this Sweepstakes via text messaging, Entrant is consenting to receive recurring text and phone messages about the Sweepstakes. Entrant confirms that Entrant has authority to consent to receive text messages at the number provided. Entrants will be given the opportunity to cancel or unsubscribe each time they receive a text message by texting STOP to the number above. Entrants can also text HELP for help. Entrant understands that Entrant does not have to enter by text message in order to make any purchases, and Entrant’s consent is not a condition of purchase. Entrant understands that, by entering via text message, Sponsor may send mobile text messages using automated technology.
2. OPTION 2: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “The Deck Investigates Tour Giveaway Entry” in the subject line and the following information in the body of the email: (a) your full name, (b) the city and state of your desired venue for the ticket prize (see prize description below), (c) your contact phone number, and (d) the hashtag #fanclubdeck. All specified information must be included in email to be considered an Entrant.
Limit one (1) entry per person during Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. The same person may not submit multiple entries using different phone numbers. Only fully completed entries are eligible. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt. Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (as well as any details indicated in the social post or other directions provided about the sweepstakes) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. A list of tour venues and dates can be accessed here: https://thedeckpodcast.com/tour/.
5. Winner Selection and Prizes. Following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, or about January 30, 2023, seventeen (17) potential winners will be selected at random by Sponsor from among all eligible entries to receive: one pair of tickets to attend their preferred live showing of the audiochuck The Deck® Investigates Tour. Total prize ARV: $2,550. One potential winner will be selected from the entry pool for each show venue, except for Indianapolis, New York, and Los Angeles, for which 3 winners each will be selected.
Limit one prize per person/household. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each venue. Sponsor will arrange with Winner to make ticket prizes available at will call at Winner’s desired venue on the day of the show, or otherwise arrange to deliver ticket prize to Winner as Sponsor may deem appropriate in its sole discretion.
All expenses, travel, lodging, and other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly stated in the prize description above as being provided are the sole responsibility of Winner. Terms and conditions of vouchers, tickets, gift certificates, tours, and gift cards apply. Winner must comply with all venue and prize element rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of applicable portion of prize. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers, gift cards or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting the prize, Winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided as part of any prize component. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible if Winner does not use show or use tickets/vouchers on day of the scheduled event, as applicable. No substitution or transfer of prize or election of cash in lieu of prize by Winner will be permitted. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible if any scheduled event or prize component is delayed, postponed, cancelled or unavailable for any reason and Winner will not be reimbursed for such unavailable prize component(s); however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state, and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Winner Notification. Eligible winners who entered via text will be notified by return text message. Eligible winners who entered via mail will be notified via their stated preferred contact method. Prior to being confirmed as a winner, an eligible potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within one (1) day of prize notification. If any eligible winner cannot be contacted within one (1) calendar day of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any eligible winner fails to return his/her winner documents within the time set forth above or otherwise rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes Official Rules, such eligible winner will forfeit such prize and an alternate eligible winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
7. Sponsor’s Rights. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s grant to Sponsor and its partners and designees of the irrevocable and perpetual nonexclusive right to use, publicly display, print, publish, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works from, and provide access to winner’s entry submission, name, address (city and state/province/territory), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, opinions, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Sweepstakes or the prize(s) for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation, in any media, worldwide, without notice or additional compensation or consent, except where prohibited by law.
8. Other Conditions. By participating, entrants and winners each agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Entities and Social Media Platforms from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account used to submit the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address, or the natural person assigned a phone number by a telecommunications provider. Any potential winner may be requested to provide proof that such winner is the authorized account holder associated with the winning entry or other proof of identity. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, network or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost, interrupted or unavailable network connections, Website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, winner(s) will be selected from all eligible participants prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical, display, input, or other error in any Sweepstakes materials, or for any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in the announcement of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Disputes: To the extent permitted by applicable law, Entrants agree that (a) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in Indiana (b) all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed under, the laws of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Indiana law or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Indiana law.
11. Winner’s List: To obtain a list of the Winners’ names, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: audiochuck The Deck® Tour Sweepstakes Winner’s List – Crime Junkie Fan Club, 6255 Carrollton Avenue #30204, Indianapolis, IN 46230. Requests must be received no later than March 1, 2023.