On a snowy December night in 1990, 25-year-old Donna Ingersoll stormed outside and disappeared into the night after a heated argument with her boyfriend, leaving behind several important belongings and a twisted web of mysteries investigators have spent decades trying to untangle. For more than 30 years, Donna’s disappearance has weighed on the small town of Wabasha, Minnesota, as the passage of time has produced more questions than answers. But some recent developments have present-day investigators questioning everything they thought they knew about the case — and believing they’re closer than ever to cracking it.
If you have any information about the 1990 disappearance of Donna Ingersoll, please contact Chief Deputy Jim Warren at the Wabasha County Sheriff’s Office at 651-565-3361 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Donna is 4’11” and 106 lbs. She has blonde hair and green or hazel eyes and was last seen wearing boots and blue jeans. She would be 57 years old today.
Episode Source Material
- INFORUM: 32 years ago, Donna Ingersoll walked into a frigid night, and vanished. But the case is far from cold, by Mathew Stolle.
- NC Missing Persons: Donna Ingersoll.
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety: Missing Person Bulletin, Donna Ingersoll.
- The Charley Project: Donna Ingersoll.
- Schleicher Funeral Homes: Phyllis Jean Ingersoll Obituary.